2. Nib Maintenance
How to reverse or replace the nib in an AusPen whiteboard marker
Our nib are reinforced and double sided.
If they worn out you can reverse them, use the other side, and also replace them with a new one!
- Unscrew the neck of the barrel
- Remove the head and nib of pen
- Remove nib and nib holder from the bottom of the housing
- Pull out the nib from the nib holder
- Reverse the nib (or use a new nib) and insert the nib into the nib holder
- Replace the nib holder into the housing
- Re-screw the housing into the neck of the barrel firmly
Always take care when handling ink, the use of a tissue or rag is recommended.