How do I reverse or replace the nib of the markers?
All AusPen nibs are reinforced and double sided. If after a while you start to notice them wearing out, you can reverse them to use other side and also replace them with a new one as needed.
To reverse or replace the nib:
- Unscrew the neck of the barrel
- Remove the head and nib of pen
- Remove nib and nib holder from the bottom of the housing
- Pull out the nib from the nib holder
- Reverse the nib, or select a new nib, and reinsert
- Replace the nib holder into the housing
- Re-screw the housing into the neck of the barrel firmly
Always take care when handling ink, the use of a tissue or rag is recommended.